Monday, April 19

Welcome...

Welcome to my blog.

I felt the pressure to join the world in the blogosphere.

I have been posting randomly (mostly my writing in November for nanowrimo (see nanowrimo.org) on live journal. But, everyone else is doing so - and mom was always worried that I would jump off a cliff some day because my friends were doing it.  So, I am finally jumping. 
Little did she know I joined the Lemmings Adventure Group in World of Warcraft and as lemmings we have leaped off several cliffs in our lifetime (usually I led the way! :D) 

You can expect to find notes about my ecclectic mix of hobbies and what I enjoy here- Polymer Clay projects, Writing, Reading, Video Gaming and programming (current kick is video games for XBOX 360), learning about life from a 3yr old and now Gardening.  And maybe some scary side adventures along the way - always wanted a table saw and now I have a garage to put it in!  Hush Steve!

I will try to post often, but at this time I am not sure how often will be - let's see how it all works out.

Thanks for the visit,
Chris

No comments: