Wednesday, May 5

Missing Ladies found!!!

We still don't know why, but the post office changed the zip code and the ladies bounced around a bit and now are back home safe with me.  Whew!  So, I am excited, and Mom can't wait until I send them to her - they will become a mother's day present I hope.

Chenoa and I were out on the back porch tonight, and she made my day.  She looked up at the sky and said she made a wish.  "I wish to spend more time with you Uncle Chris."  That just makes you feel all warm inside!  I told her I made one also, "I want to be a happy as she is, always."
Well, I am off to bed - read a few blog posts out there before bed.  Love the Polka Dot Cottage!  Lisa has such lovely work, I am impressed with it.  Take a look yourself and see what I mean... http://lisaclarke.net/

Night!

No comments: